Saturday, June 13, 2009

Freedom




Well we are almost done with our vacation.
Sunset Beach has to be one of the best kept secrets around.
Have a great day and enjoy the quote below.
Namaste,
Michele


If you want to be fee, you must have the courage to be yourself
even when others judge you or disagree with you.

and you must respect the right of others to be true to themselves,
even when they push your buttons.
You can't be free if you are allowing someone else to
be an authority for you.

or if you are trying to be an authority figure for someone else.


-Paul Ferrini

3 comments:

Kristie said...

It looks like you are having a wonderful vacation Michele!!! It's so nice to get away and experience someplace different. I love being by the ocean, although I've never swam in it before! It's been cold and rainy here, definitely not swimsuit weather! Enjoy the rest of your time there!!!
Namaste,
Kristie :)
I like to quote too!

Kristie said...

Whoa, I meant to say that I like the quote too!

Michele B said...

thanks Kristie!!
We are home now....12 hour car ride.
The ocean was beautiful.....and I was not ready to come home...but here we are back home :)
Hope you are well.
I love that quote too.
Namaste,
Michele