Sunday, January 17, 2010

It is all God

photo by Churk Lui



I BELIEVE God is everything. . .
Everything that is or ever was or ever will be.
And when you can feel that,
and be happy to feel that,
you've found It...
My first step from the old white man was trees.
Then air.
Then birds.
Then other people.
But one day when I was sitting quiet
and feeling like a motherless child,
which I was,
it come to me:
that feeling of being part of everything,
not separate at all.
I knew that if I cut a tree,
my arm would bleed.
And I laughed and I cried and I run all round the house.
I knew just what it was.
In fact,
when it happens,
you can't miss it.

ALICE WALKER

2 comments:

AutoDT said...

'...to become One with all things...'!!!:)

Cyrus

Michele B said...

we already are.....aren't we....it is just about learning to feel it.
Namaste,
Michele