Sunday, May 9, 2010

The Soul Does Go On........


above is a picture of the music box and the picture beside it is of my Grandma.



..........I was thinking of my Grandma Benjamin on Thursday which was my 21st anniversary during my walk...and could have sworn she was there with me.....then Marko just tells me as I am tucking him in that night...."who's music box is that in the hall?".....I said "that was my Grandma Benjamin's musicbox." He says"well it went off tonight when I was running past it...I like to believe it was my grandma saying "Happy Anniversary."

Namaste,
Michele


You need your ego to survive in the three-dimensional world, but you need only that part of the ego which processes information. The rest - pride, arrogance, defensiveness, fear - is worse than useless. The rest of the ego separates you from wisdom, joy, and God.

Brian Weiss

No comments: