Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Amazing Man

The guy that took this picture was about my age and patiently waiting in line for a picture with Chip and Dale. He had no legs and no right hand.....he asked if we needed help taking a picture...he was smiling the whole time in his wheelchair, joking around with us and was truly glad to be alive and experiencing life....he used to be a photographer before his injury.....I was blown away by his energy and his excitement for life....after meeting him, Mira and I started talking about people we know that have all 4 limbs that are very negative about life and complain about everything and here was this guy who lit up the place with his energy and enthusiasm...... He truly made my day......


I did not realize that when I was taking a picture for this man, that Macy was taking a picture with her camera. I call this man my angel....b/c he woke me up to a lot of things on this day....He was so happy to be there and experiencing life :) I hope I can meet him again some day!!

 

No comments: