Wednesday, July 31, 2013

I'm on a boat......






It feels good to go away and it feels good to be home. Our pets were so glad to see us. My highlights of the trip were family dinner every night, going to foreign countries and seeing how other people live. Belize was my favorite as a local, Raymond took us through Belize City and we got to walk into the local areas. He was very protective of us. My very favorite thing of all was meeting all of the workers from all over. They were all so kind and shared so much about their home lives. They work on the ship for 7 months and then return home for 3 months before signing on again. I loved hearing about their lives and their loved ones. So many beautiful souls on that ship. The kids met so many new friends from all over and that was really pretty cool too.
So grateful that my parents are healthy and wanted to book a vacation with us. It was great to have them with us.
I hope you enjoy the words below!!
Namaste,
Michele





A prayer for the sleepwalkers…….
My brothers and sisters
Give no pity, but empathy
For the sleepwalkers don't know they're asleep…….

Taught to divide themselves from birth
You're Republican
I'm democrat
You're Muslim
I'm catholic
You're gay
I'm straight
You're poor
I'm middle class
You're a convict
I'm free
They're told repeatedly to divide themselves
Bred to think that questioning authority
Using their logical mind to critically think is a sin
Somehow unpatriotic
They're trained to ridicule anyone who does
In order to be controlled, manipulated, and ignorant
My brothers and sisters who now see
Do not despise or pity the sleepwalkers
Remember my brothers and sisters
We were once them
Have hope that we can bring them from their hypnosis
It is possible that we can
Look at ourselves
Though the awakening process
Is abrupt, abrasive, and shocking
Once they accept the truth
Like you and I did my brothers and sisters
They'll soon begin to see the lies as a house of cards
Which rapidly falls to the ground
They begin to see
That what they were programmed to think

What was black is now white
What was white is now black
My brothers and sisters
Keep speaking the truth
For truth speaks for itself
Truth speaks in volumes
That is our duty my brothers and sisters
For the sleepwalkers may pretend to ignore you
May ridicule you
Or call you crazy
But believe it or not
They are listening
My brothers and sisters
Remember if it wasn't for another awake human
Who spoke truth to you
Where would you be?

~Rich Abcunas

No comments: