Monday, December 15, 2008

Laughter


This picture is an example of why you don't want to forget your lunch in this house.
Today was the third day Mira forgot her lunch this year. The lunch keeps getting delivered in bigger and bigger bags. Today Mark took her lunch up in a shopping bag decorated on the outside and filled with all kinds of crap like plastic forks, puzzles, ads from the newspaper, and some of Marko's drawings and her lunch.
have a great day and enjoy the cosmic quote below!!
Love,
Michele

At the height of laughter, the universe is flung into a kaleidoscope of new possibilities. --Jean Houston

6 comments:

Lisa said...

What a great idea! I love it! lol

Anonymous said...

Oh how embarrassing for Mira!!! But oh how funny!!! She's not likely to forget her lunch again anytime soon! But I think the best thing she's learning is that it's okay to be silly, and to laugh, and to not take life so seriously, no matter how old you are!
Have a great day Michele!
Love,
Kristie

Michele B said...

thanks Lisa!!!
I don't think Mira liked being delivered a shopping bag in the middle of science class:)

Michele B said...

Hi Kristie!!
You are right...I doubt she will forget her lunch again.
One thing our kids know too well is that you can't take yourself too seriously around here!!

Your kids are both beautiful people!!!
They are our friends on facebook.
I love your son's music!! He is so talented.
and that Emily is an indigo child!!!!
Hope all is well with you!!!

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much Michele!!! I am very proud of both my kids!!! Oh, and I've been known to get quite goofy with them too! A pouty lip could never last long without my silly "I can see that smile" comment. "Mom!" they'd exclaim while trying to stay grouchy but a smile escaping from their lips would ruin it every time!
And that's cool you've found them in cyberspace!!! I keep thinking I need to start a blog, or get a MySpace account, or a Facebook account! As it is now, when I leave a comment people probably wonder, who the heck is she? :D :D :)

Michele B said...

go on facebook and get an account then look me up!!!!!!