Sunday, February 1, 2009

Love


This is a picture of Mira and her friend LeeAnn....I really liked this one.
I just got done watching Bruce at half time of the superbowl.....I love Bruce.
That made my whole night...well that and the commercial where we had to wear the 3-d glasses.
I hope you enjoy the quote below.
Namaste,
Michele



You simply can’t make someone love you if they don’t. You must choose someone who already loves you. If you choose someone who does not love you, this is the sort of love you must want.

-- Israel Horovitz

5 comments:

seriously amused said...

I discovered your blog a few weeks ago and wanted to let you know that I'm enjoying it very much.

Take care!

Michele B said...

thank you so much!!!!!
Namaste,
Michele

AutoDT said...

Love is such a beautiful and unpredictable emotion...

Namaste and honour to you all.

Cyrus

seriously amused said...

You're welcome.

We so need more positive energy; your blog is a welcome change.

Namaste,

Judy

Michele B said...

Cyrus and Judy,
thank you so much for your kind words!!!!!
Peace to you,
Michele