Thursday, February 26, 2009

DSO


Paul and I look like old people.......
Nikki, Nikki, Nikki....you are so fun!!!!

Well I can't find the setlist from last night...but it was an awesome show.
Dark Star Orchestra is one of my favorite bands..........
Always a good time.
I will put the setlist on this post when I get it.
Namaste'
Michele

Show: 1650 • 02/25/2009 House of Blues Cleveland, Cleveland, OH Setlist: 7/25/74 - International Amphitheatre, Chicago, IL Set 1: Me & My Uncle, Loose Lucy, Black Throated Wind, Loser, BIODTL, Sugaree, Mexicali, Brown Eyed Women, El Paso, Row Jimmy, WRS Prelude> WRS Part 1> Let It Grow> Around & Around
Set 2: Scarlet Begonias, Big River, Roses, Jack Straw, Dark Star> Slipknot> Stella Blue, Johnny B. Goode, Uncle John's Band> U. S. Blues, Saturday Night
Encore: Ship Of Fools
"Filler:" You Ain't Woman Enough




"Don't throw anyone out of your heart." Neem Karoli Baba

No comments: