Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Powerful!!

Mira took this picture today. I took her to the Cleveland Film Festival today and she got to miss a day of school. We had fun ....went to the Hard Rock Cafe for lunch.

Anyway, we saw this very powerful movie called "An Alternative to Slitting your wrist."
It was one of the best movies (documentary actually) that I have seen in a long time.
I put it up there with Garden State, Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind and American Beauty.
And for those of you who know me...those are my very favorite movies ever.
Anyway...there are still two more showings and then eventually you can buy the Dvd.
Owen (who the documentary was based on is there and talks to the audience afterwards.)
You can see it tomorrow at 950pm
or Saturday @ 950am.
Check it out here:
http://www.clevelandfilm.org/ciff_films_find-details.php?fid=2716

well I am going to go email Owen now.
Have a great day!!!
I hope you enjoy the quote below!!!
Namaste,
Michele





To fight fear, act.
To increase fear—wait, put off, postpone.


-David J. Schwartz

2 comments:

indicaspecies said...

You look fabulous, as always:)

Michele B said...

thank you :)
and so do you.