Monday, November 22, 2010

How do you greet the day???



These are drawings that I made on the WALL of our old psychiatric unit. I loved coloring on the walls!!! That was before we moved off of the main campus. There are some things that I miss about our old unit.....mostly certain people.....some of which I will never see again....sigh.
Sometimes I wish I could treat everyone as though I will never see them again.
I would be a lot happier to see them and probably go out of my way to be kinder.
I guess that is how we should greet everyone!!!!
Anyway, I hope enjoy the words below!!!
Namaste,
Michele

You can become blind by seeing each day as a similar one. Each day is a
different one, each day brings a miracle of its own. It's just a matter
of paying attention to this miracle.
- Paulo Coelho

No comments: