Wednesday, September 7, 2011

13 Insirations of people that have shaped my life


13 Inspirations of people that have shaped my life

by Macy Kuhar

My parents
For giving me a good and safe home to grow up in and teaching me so many life lessons

Grandma and Grandpa
For always being there when I needed them and showing me that true love does last a lifetime

Mira
For being a good role model, someone for me to look up to, and making mistakes that I learned a lesson from

Mark0
For always keeping me a little kid at heart

Miss Emily, Miss Melissa, and Miss Jessica
for teaching me to be strong, disciplined, and determined, both on and off the dance floor

Cassie and Alyssa
For being my best friends from the start and showing me what true friendship is

Emily and AnnaMarie
For helping me get through my middle school years, basically being my twins in life, and always providing me with a good laugh when I needed one

Jessie and Ash
For randomly showing up in my life andbeing the cutest cats anyone could ever ask for

Fenn and Claggett
For giving me a good education, even when I dreaded going

September-December 2009
For making me stronger as a person and showing me that time heals anything

Family Dinners
For keeping my family close, when I could see others falling apart

Music
For being the friend I could always count on to make me smile no matter what

Camping
for being the highlight of my summer ever since I can remember

"thank you"

No comments: