Sunday, April 1, 2007


Sometimes you take a trip; sometimes a trip takes you. --Eric Saperston
A Trip:
In 1993, he graduated from college, hopped into a 1971 Volkswagen Bus with his golden retriever, and set off to follow the Grateful Dead. Challenged by his mentor to make his trip more meaningful, Eric Saperston decided to call up some of the most powerful people in the world and ask them out for a cup of coffee. What started out as a personal journey to find the answers to life's biggest questions ............. Why am I here? How can I find happiness? What is success? For what purpose was I born? Is there more to life than this? Am I really stuck and trapped forever or are there choices involved............ quickly turned into something much bigger: a movie!
I am going to order this DVD!!-Michele
click on the link below to see the movie trailer:
http://www.atomfilms.com/film/journey.jsp

2 comments:

Zoooma said...

Whoa, as soon as that image opened I was like whoa, man, I've seen that dude!!! But then again... to be Deadfully cliche, What a long strange trip it was... i saw a LOT that blew my mind and these days it all has melted together into seemingly one big dream of life that so groovy and gloriously was!

Interesting lookin' bus, though... I could never do that to mine, not even stickers, just went stealth due to the dang police who just loved pulling over Deadheads if they so much as looked funny... and we all did to them!

I'm definitely gonna check out that movie. Who knows, I may never have learned about it if I hadn't stumbled upon your posting. Muchas Garcias!

And hey enjoy Ratdog this summer!

Michele B said...

thanks for your comment.
I love your blog!!!