Sunday, April 22, 2007

Plugging In



For me, I find the moments of "All Is One" in music and dance. When I see a dancer let go and let the Divine in, the radiance fills the entire space and that is where I love to resonate.
That is why I love to watch my girls dance. That is why I love to go to concerts like the Grateful Dead....where people connect with and actually feel the music. I cannot be anywhere else but in that moment celebrating that connection. I occasionally get there with my own harp music and when I am done playing the world has slowed down for me. Music is the connection with me. I can be watching dance, walking in the park with my ipod , playing my harp or dancing at a concert and get to that place of trancendence where I am fully connected.
I know that place is within all of us and we just have to plug in.
Plugging in is the hard part for me sometimes with all the distractions on this earth and stuff that is suppose to be important ( like all that ego stuff ...."I am sepparate from everyone else , I am what I do or what I have or how others react to me" ), but when you are in that spot, you know you are THERE.
For me, It is what the word "Namaste" is all about.
May you feel peace and may you feel love today!!!
.............and may you feel connected or PLUGGED IN and know in your heart that ALL IS ONE.
Peace and love, Michele

No comments: