Saturday, June 23, 2007

Restful Sleep????




This is a picture of Jim Thome holding Marko when he was a baby......Marko smiled and laughed in his arms.
Marko came to me last month, when we were starting to open the windows at night and he was waking up to "Scarey noises", and said the following:
"Mom I think that I am going to need some of that Lunesta to sleep better."
I asked him where he heard about Lunesta and he told me about a commercial that he saw on television for Lunesta.....He talked about a butterfly that touches you and helps you sleep.

Weird......Marko gets only 2 hours of technology per day. (technology= video games, television or internet...like webkinz) The commercials are doing their job to help Marko fall asleep at night....that is very comforting to know!!!

No comments: