Friday, February 15, 2008

rainbows


ummmmm.......
why does Mark always remove this airfreshener from my car whenever he drives it???

I love rainbows!!!
My friends Diann and Sue bought this for me....isn't it fun???
I also love the quote below....I love Ken Wilbur
Love,
Michele

When you realise it's a dream you can afford to play. The same thing happens when you realise that ordinary life is a dream, just a movie, just a play. You don't become more cautious, more timid, more reserved. You start jumping up and down and doing flips, precisely because it's all a dream, it's all pure Emptiness. You don't feel less, you feel more - because you can afford to. You are no longer afraid of dying, and therefore you are not afraid of living. You become radical and wild, intense and vivid, shocking and silly. You let it all come pouring through, because it's all your dream.
Life then assumes its true intensity, its vivid luminosity, its radical effervescence."
-Ken Wilbur

No comments: