Friday, March 21, 2008

Eat Pray Love


I am reading Eat, Pray, Love right now.
Anyone ever read it?
My friend Sue and then my friend Gail told me about it.....so I bought it for my mom for Valentines Day.
My mom liked it so much that she gave it back for me to read.
so finally I am reading it..... then I went to yoga class yesterday and my yoga instructor is reading it right now too......love those synchronicities!
Namaste,
Michele

read the quote from the book below:
this is quote from Elizabeth's friend that she met at the ashram:
"Imagine that the universe is a great spinning engine. You want to stay near the core of the thing--right in the hub of the wheel--not out at the edges where all the wild whirling takes place, where you can get frayed and crazy. The hub of calmness--that's your heart. That's where God lives within you. So stop looking for answers in the world. Just keep coming back to that center and you'll always find peace."

1 comment:

AutoDT said...

'All that one gives to others, one gives to oneself. If this truth is understood, who will not give to others?'
(Ramana Maharshi)

Namaste and peace to you all.