Thursday, July 2, 2009

on this path

picture by Logan Robertson




"What would I do today if I were brave" ~ Jana Stanfield

If I could look down on this path I walk
From somewhere way up high
I could see the crooked road that I have come
I walked a mile with sorrow
I walked a mile with joy
And now I'm less afraid of either one
For every tear I've cried
There's a smile that I have earned
For every mile I walk there's a lesson I learn

CHORUS:
I'm not lost, I am exploring
Life is an adventure worth enjoying
Though I may not know where I'm going
I am not lost, I am exploring
I am not lost, I am exploring
I am not lost, I am exploring

Some people to choose to live their lives
On quiet avenues
While others find a place in the parade
Some like me are seekers
We take less traveled roads
Believing we can find a better way
And though I get discouraged
I won't be turning back
I have joy as my compass and faith as my map

REPEAT CHORUS

All of us are headed for the same destination
So why not blaze a travel that's got imagination

REPEAT CHORUS

Copyright © Jana Stanfield ♥ Jerry Kimbrough

No comments: