Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Love


Our whole family went to the Indian's game last night and we spotted Elvis.
Above is a picture of my dad and Elvis.
I hope you enjoy the words below......I posted them over two years ago....but I still think of them often. They are good reminders for me.
Love,
Michele


Quotes by Margot Silk Forrest


If you wait to be invited, you might never get to go anywhere interesting.

What if we decided to love each other with the same speed at which we decide to hate each other?

There’s a spiral in the healing process. Some of the things you deal with early on and you think you have laid them to rest, but as you grow and your life changes, they come around again and you get to heal them on a much higher level. This used to really frustrate me, but now I see it is part of the process.

Are we ever done with healing? I reframe this question to, are we ever done with growing? For me, the answer is I hope not. I hope I grow until the day I die.

We can’t force a flower to open or a carrot to grow. Nor can we force our own process nor make it go faster.

The real crime of the heart is never to reveal it.

-Margot Silk Forrest

No comments: