Friday, May 11, 2012

Bully Official Trailer #1 - Weinstein Company Movie (2012) HD




“Bully,” a new film that’s being referred to as a “shock-u-mentary” because of its upsetting content, features the stories of five kids that were bullied so bad they became suicidal. Two children with Asperger syndrome, an autism spectrum disorder (ASD) that often results in children being teased, outcast, and abused at school.
The film describes the travails of Tyler Long, who committed suicide at age 17 after enduring severe bullying, and Alex Libby, who was also harassed and bullied.

All three of my kids have seen this trailer and all I can do is guide them on what to do when/if they see someone being bullied. This is playing at cedar lee right now in Cleveland.....I am going to try to take at least one of my kids to see it this week. I get teary just watching the trailer......and these are some of the kids I see constantly at work!!!!!!

No comments: