Tuesday, May 8, 2012


I am so grateful for all the well-wishes/blessings people gave us re: the celebration of our 23rd anniversary..we have been lucky that we kinda both "grew up" together.....and I am proud of that accomplishment of staying together even when things have been rough. While I am proud of my numerous friends/acquaintances that have also been able to stay married, I also am proud of those that have been able stand on their own. Some of my friends on here have gone through a terrible divorce/break-up and have come out stronger. I look up to all of you that have been able to leave a relationship that was somehow abusive mentally or physically or that knew when enough is enough...if their partner was not willing to face an addiction or a mental illness and get help. I realize the strength one must have to be a single parent or just to be single and not latch on to someone for the sake of not being alone. Everyone is on a different path to health and growth and I would like to celebrate it all....

No comments: