Thursday, July 17, 2008

Water


so many things we take for granted.
I think water is one of them.
I drew the above picture at the dog days of summer while we were waiting for our dinner to come.
I read somewhere about blessing the water.....I think it was in "The Hidden Messages in Water."
How the water is changed by our positive thoughts and words.
I try to remember to do that.
have a great day.
Namaste,
Michele



"To understand water is to understand the cosmos, the marvels of nature, and life itself. "
Masaru Emoto in "The Hidden Messages in Water"

2 comments:

Lori Skoog said...

Michele....and you said you were not going to write everyday! Beautiful shot of Mira.
Lori

Anonymous said...

Yeah, I've heard about blessing the water too. Saw it actually in "What the Bleep Do We Know" -- that movie about quantum physics and the law of attraction. It actually showed (through some sort of microscope or something) how different words attached to different vessels of water physically change its chemistry or something. So Marlee Matlin, who's in this documentary, writes positive words all over her body and gets into a bath -- beautiful scene. I really need to see it again to remember all the logistics of it. If you haven't seen it, I highly recommend.