Sunday, July 6, 2008

WE'RE BACK......



Howdy, Howdy, Howdy.

We are back from camping and it was a lot of fun.

Very relaxing.

I have made a decision not to post on here everyday.

I think the last few weeks, I have been searching sometimes as to what to post here.

I don't want to search anymore, I want to wait for the right thing to come along and and really feel that it is just right
and then post it when it is the right time for me.

I hope you are having a great day.

Above is a picture from camping and below is a quote from one of my favorite books in the

whole wide world. I took it camping and read through it again.

lots of pearls of wisdom in there for me.

Namaste,

Michele





I want to have a lasting experience of God... Sometimes I feel like I understand the divinity of this world, but then I lose it because I get distracted by my petty desires and fears. I want to be with God all the time, but I don't want to be a monk, or totally give up worldly pleasures. I guess what I want to learn is how to live in this world and enjoy its delights, but also devote myself to God.

-Elizabeth Gilbert

Source: Eat,Love, Pray: One Woman's Search for Everything Across Italy, India, and Indonesia

4 comments:

AutoDT said...

Nice to read that you've all had a nice time :)

Namaste and peace to you all.

Cyrus

Michele B said...

Thank you Cyrus.
I hope you are having a great day!!
Peace be with you!!
Namaste,
Michele

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you had a nice time as well Michele! Camping is very relaxing, especially in the evening, sitting in front of a fire! I love that.
I'm just starting to read Eat, Pray, Love for the book group I'm in, to discuss next month. I really like it so far.
Have a good week!
Kristie

Michele B said...

Thanks Kristie,
Yes...the campfire and the stars...that is my favorite part!!!
It is so nice for our family to unplug!!!
from all our electronics!!
Hey let me know what you think of Eat Pray Love!!!
It is one of my favorite books!!!
I am interested to hear what you think of it.
Namaste,
Michele