Saturday, August 23, 2008

Heaven on Earth



who is that lady standing in the doorway??
now this lady seems to be an expert at the crow pose.....ha..ha....no now.all I see are lots of ways to improve this pose.

above are pictures that Macy took during my yoga class at Omega.
Macy took a photography class and came into my class and took pictures.
have a great day and enjoy the quote below.
sometimes I feel the heaven on earth...and other times I don't feel it....still working on that one.
love,
Michele



Heaven on earth means you are absolutely delighted with your life just the way it is. You aren’t trying to fix yourself, manifest more money, a better job or a bigger house. You find the sacred right here and right now. That is also where you connect with the creative energy that wants to express in your life.
Abundance comes as we learn to trust the Creative source inside us. We can’t do that when we are busy finding fault with our lives. (IE: thinking that my butt looks big in the crow pose picture)

-Paul Ferrini

1 comment:

AutoDT said...

Hi Michele! :)

Nice pictures.

I've always wanted to do yoga, but never got time to do it. Perhaps one day?!

Have a nice day :)

Namaste

Cyrus