Friday, August 22, 2008

Nonconformity


Macy took this picture at Omega last week.
These were drums that some of the kids used during the week.
hope you are having a great day.
read the quote below!!...it kinda reminded me to go ahead and be who I am...I needed this ...esp. after last night....I walked up to Giant Eagle and bought groceries and then walked the mile home with my canvas bags...people probably think that I am a weirdo....well I am.
Namaste,
Michele


If a man does not keep pace with his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer. Let him step to the music which he hears, however measured and far away.
-Henry David Thoreau
(1817-1862)

1 comment:

AutoDT said...

'Listen to the whispers of your conscience, and you shall find Me guiding you in ways beyond your comprehension.'
(Cyrus Rumi)

Namaste to you all.

Cyrus