Monday, August 25, 2008

The wonder of the earth

Marko riding Matthew's ATV....before he tipped it over.







These pictures above are from our visit to Chautauqua Lake on our way home from vacation.
We stayed with our friends Steve and Leslie and their kids.
It is so beautiful and relaxing there.
After spending time on the lake on Saturday, they invited us out to their "barn" to ride four wheelers on Sunday. It was only 15 minutes away....and I had it pictured as a field with a four wheeler......I had no idea we would be riding around in heavy duty polaris vehicles on greater than 300 acres that look like a state park.
It was so beautiful and so fun and I found a lot of joy there!!!
hope you enjoy the quote below.
Love,
Michele


"I am so absorbed in the wonder of the earth and the life upon
it that I cannot think of heaven and the angels.
I have enough for this life.
-Pearl S. Buck

No comments: