Sunday, August 19, 2007

Casa De Arlene






Hi Arlene,
thank you so much for this weekend!!!
We had so much fun!...your beach on Lake Erie is so tranquil!!
I was so relaxed there with you and in your beautiful home.
Mark and the kids like you so much Arlene.
I came home and did an hour and a half of yoga and I feel even more relaxed and ready to just set back and see what the universe has in mind for me.
I keep reminding myself that I (my ego )am not in control and I need to just let go.
Sometimes when I get so hyperfocused on what might happen that I end up not being in the moment and not being able to hear and enjoy the laughter of my own kids!!!!!!!
Mark spread all of his stones and stuff that he found on your beach around into the yard....he had a ball doing it.
thanks so much for your friendship Arlene.
You are such a special friend to me.
Love,
Michele

No comments: