Wednesday, August 15, 2007

The Quest


I am back!!! I feel so much better......more balanced.....well for today anyway.
I feel so grateful for my friend Pam......She is one of the most real people I have ever communicated with....in fact I am so grateful for my family that stands by me when I am whacked out and just lets me vent and cry......esp. my mom was soooo helpful this week..and for my friends that just check in with me and just let me "be." I love you all!!! I love life again.
not sure where I am going or what I am doing, but I am okay letting go....in this moment anyway.
Namaste,
Michele



The average person considers their life boring or uninspiring because they’ve made little or no attempt to gain knowledge and information that will inspire them. They’re so hypnotized by their environment – through the media, through television, through unattainable ideals of physical appearance, beauty and valor that everybody struggles to become but cannot – that most people surrender and live their lives in mediocrity. And they may live those lives, and their souls, their desires, may never really rise to the surface. So, they may want to be something else. But if they do rise to the surface, and people ask themselves, Is there something more, or Why am I here? What is the purpose of life? Where am I going? What happens when I die? When they start to ask these questions, they start to flirt and interact with the perception that they may be having a nervous breakdown, and in Reality, their old concept of how they viewed their life and the world starts to fall apart.
~Dr. Joseph Dispenza~

No comments: