Friday, August 17, 2007

Confession


Remember this picture?
Well it is not really Jerry Garcia.
HE is our new friend , Bill or "Medicine Bear."
Mark and I had lunch with him last Wednesday.
Below is his website and biography.
ONe of the coolest and awake beings that I have ever met.
Check out his stuff
Love,
Michele


A short biography of Medicine Bear / Bill Record

Born Nov 22, 1945
(a scorpio by half an hour)
University of Rochester
B.S. Mechanical Engineering 1967
10 years experience as an engineer in the coporate world followed by
20 years running a machine/design shop: 'Zengineering'
Lived in Africa for 4 years in the 1970's running motorcycle and group camping safaris. Two 10,000 mile trans African trips from Gibraltar to Niarobi across the Sahara Desert and
through Zaire (the Congo).
Spent the 80's involved with a Gurdjieff Study Group.
In the 90's I started learning from various traditional elders and I started to connect with our Earth Mother. I recieved the name Medicine Bear
a
nd started to lead various kinds of ceremony.
"Having witnessed the lunacy of our existing culture for all of my life I wish to spend the next years laying the foundation for humans to walk on our Earth Mother in a sustainable, loving manner."

Web site:
http://www.earthloving.com/id4.html

No comments: