Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!!!


My friend Katie sent me this picture in a forwarded email and Mark sent me the thankful prayer below. Okay, so after reading that, I have to say that I am thankful for working on Thanksgiving because it means my family has really good health benefits now.
I am thankful for all the legos all over our living room floor right now because that means Marko is building something with them and Not playing video games.
Happy Thanksgiving everyone and thank you for you!!!!
see below.
Namaste,
Michele

I am thankful for:

The partner who hogs the covers every night,
BECAUSE he/she is not out with someone else.

The teenager who is not doing dishes but is watching TV,
BECAUSE that means she is at home and not on the streets.

For the taxes I pay,
BECAUSE it means that I am employed.

For the mess to clean after a party,
BECAUSE it means that I have been surrounded by friends.

For the clothes that fit a little too snug,
BECAUSE it means I have enough to eat.

For mowing the lawn, cleaning the windows and fixing the gutters,
BECAUSE it means I have a home.

For all the whining I hear about politicians,
BECAUSE it means that we have freedom of speech.

For large piles of laundry and ironing,
BECAUSE it means we have clothes to wear.

For weariness and aching muscles at the end of the day,
BECAUSE it means I have been capable of working hard.

For the alarm that goes off early in the morning,
BECAUSE it means that I am alive.

No comments: