Monday, November 17, 2008

Love


I was hanging with my friend Sue today. One of the places we stopped at had this beautiful painting hanging in the room. I loved it, so I snapped a picture of it.
Please keep my friend Sue in your prayers. She says they are running out of options to treat her cancer. She is such a beautiful soul.
hope you enjoy the quote below!!!
love,
Michele


"In my life there is an infinite supply of love, it is inexhaustible, I can never use it all in this lifetime so I don't have to be sparing with it!"
---Louise Hay

2 comments:

AutoDT said...

She shall always be on our prayers...be strong and have faith...you are not alone Sue...

Namaste and love to you and Sue.

Cyrus

Michele B said...

Thank you for your thoughtful words and for all of your prayers.
Namaste,
Michele