Friday, November 7, 2008

Life is a series of moments


This is a picture from my parents last trip they took to the holy lands.
I thought it was really beautiful.
My dad took this picture with his camera phone.....he says he doesn't know the couple posing in the picuture....do any of you know them??
hope you like the quote below!!!
namaste,
Michele


"Life is a series of moments.
The quality of attention
and action that we bring
to each moment
determines the quality
of our lives."
-Dan Millman

4 comments:

Maithri said...

Wow!

Beautiful and thought provoking,

I like thinking about all the different people that would have been posing for photographs in front of the sphynx that day... I wonder what stories they could tell...

Soft wings of peace,

Maithri

Krishna. N. C. said...

My Dear Michele,
Namaste Sweetheart :)) Hope you are fine and so are your loved ones.
I loved the picture your dad took..Beautiful! I wish i could be there! My love to him :)
And that's a lovely quote dear..Life is indeed a series of moments and we are its creators.
May He grant all of us the Wisdom to embrace each of them and turn them into magical ones!
Sending you my heartfelt love, hugs, smiles and prayers :)
God Bless.

Michele B said...

Hi Maithri!!
thanks for stopping by.
Your comment is very thought provoking.
I wonder how many "by chance" meeting aren't really by chance...you know?
It is all connected, I think:)
have a great day!!
Namaste,
Michele

Michele B said...

Hi Krishna,
I love hearing from you.
You always leave such loving and positive messages!!
Namaste,
Michele