Monday, November 23, 2009

Retreat





We had such a nice time at the Conders on Saturday night.

We got out all kind of drums and other instruments...like Steve's wooden flutes and had a drum circle with the kids.

It was a nice retreat for me because I have been so stressed lately with all of the financial things going on........I am so thankful for the wonderful and unconditional friendships we have.......they give me hope to keep on growing.

Thank you Leslie and Steve!!!!

I hope you like the words below.
Namaste,

Michele


"Although the world is full of suffering, it is full also of the overcoming
of it.
My optimism, then, does not rest on the absence of evil, but on a glad
belief in the preponderance of good and a willing effort always to
cooperate with the good, that it may prevail. I try to increase the power
God has given me to see the best in everything and every one, and make
that Best a part of my life . . . No pessimist ever discovered the secret of
the stars or sailed an uncharted land, or opened a new doorway for the
human spirit."

-Helen Keller

No comments: