Monday, November 23, 2009

Surrender



Well, Macy's vision board worked. She is the one that wanted to do the vision boards and said she was going to put cats all over it....so she could manifest one. I told her to put as many cats on her board as she wanted, but she was not going to get one.

Then last Monday night, I was walking in the park (without my ipod) and I hear this "Meow."
It turned out that it was a kitty stuck in a tree.....a very skinny and hungry kitty. I called Mark and Mira and they came down with a ladder. When I went to pick up Macy from dance, I told her what had happened and that the kitty was just staying with us until we found a home. She went tearing into the house and said " I can't wait to meet my new kitty."

Well, Jessie is still here and we are getting more and more attached to him....even Dusty seems to like him.

I hope you like the quote below.

Namaste,

Michele


"Very little grows on jagged rock. Be ground. Be
crumbled, so wildflowers will come up where you are. You've been stony for too many years. Try something different. Surrender."
-Rumi

No comments: