Saturday, May 5, 2007

Happy Cinco De Mayo


Once upon a time.....a long, long, long time ago...like way back in 1984, one of my college friends named Carlos, came home with me from Ohio State for a visit and to eat some real food. During his visit, he dressed up like this mad person and then went with my mom and I to the airport to pick up Mark. My mom and I hid and a huge crowd gathered round to watch CARLOS jump on top of Mark and yell " DAD." Some people coming off of the plane even took pictures of the event.
the end.



Alice: But I don't want to go among mad people.
Cheshire Cat: Oh, you can't help that. Most everyone's mad here.
[Laughs maniacally; starts to disappear]
Cheshire Cat: You may have noticed that I'm not all there myself.

-from one of my stories....Alice in Wonderland








No comments: