Friday, May 4, 2007

One Love


Dr. Wayne Dyer talks about the grandfather speaking to his grandson.
Grandfather said: "I feel as if I have 2 wolves barking inside me very loud.
The first wolf is filled with anger, hatred, bitterness and mostly revenge.
The 2nd wolf is filled with love, kindness, gentleness and mostly forgiveness."

The grandson looked up and said "Which wolf do you think will win, Grandpa?"
The man responded "Which ever one I feed."

I think ultimately we will have to come to a place, as a people, where we recognize that we all share the same God force, regardless for our appearances or cultural believes or location on this planet.
There is a famous Native American saying: "No tree has branches so foolish as to fight among themselves." We must learn to no longer be so foolish and do whatever it takes to support the one tree and its many branches.

No comments: