Thursday, September 27, 2007

Dedication of Merit


Namaste!!!
My parents just left for another month this morning.
They are going on an Asian cruise with two of my mom's brother's, and one of her sisters
and all of their spouses. They are going to China, Taiwan, Japan, Hong-Kong, Vietnam....etc.
I am so glad that they can enjoy retirement and enjoy each other.
Below is a dedication of merit that I learned from Cyndi Lee on her Om Yoga Dvd.
It is beautiful and I try to recite it at least twice every day.
Hope you enjoy it....and maybe will want to recite it too.
The world needs more positive energy!!!
Love,
Michele




May all beings have happiness and the causes of happiness
May all beings be free from suffering and the causes of suffering
May all beings never be parted from freedom's true joy
May all beings dwell in equanimity, free from attachment and aversion

No comments: