Friday, September 28, 2007

Mira on Cliques




I'm going to lay it down and speak my mind:
I dance to live, and live to dance. why walk when you can dance I always say.
and NO we are not frilly fufu girls in tutus.
if dance were easy, everyone would be doing it. Never ask me to do a dance move,
its lame and dancers hate it.
my friends are my life, so dont mess.
I love to listen to music. my ipod is filled with songs that i like, not because they are "in".
so I dont care what you think. if you want to try and change me,
think again sweetie. I am who I am
and sorry if I'm not good enough.
I cannot stand drama. We all pretty much get caught up in sometime but whats the point? makingothers miserable is a waste of time.
so don't even go there with me.
I also hate that there is a hirearchy at school. Popular, Geek, Skater, Preppy, seriously who decides if your "good enough"?
I dont care if I'm good enough or not.
I just want to be liked and not thought of as stuck up.
Your popularity ends the second you graduate, so get a life and stop thinking you are better than others, because your not.
- Mira

No comments: