Wednesday, October 31, 2007

choices



this is my beautiful apartment at OSU my sophmore year. My mom cried when she came down to see it. She told me that these were not the living conditions that I was "accustomed" to living in. I was so proud of the place.....and did not know the difference.
but I don't think she thought I made smart choices.
college roomates from OSU ..........sophmore year.....Sangita, Cathi and Michelle and me.


Choices
Living the Wisdom of the Tao.

The five colors blind the eye.

The five tones deafen the ear.

The five flavors dull the taste.

The chase and the hunt craze people’s minds.
Wasting energy to obtain rare objects
Only impedes ones growth.
The master observes the world
But trusts his inner vision.
He allows things to come and go.

He prefers what is within to what is without.

Version from Wayne Dyer

No comments: