Thursday, October 4, 2007

There is more than one way!!!

Navajo Mandala


Macy was coloring a Mandala when I came home from visiting with Robear tonight.
She then gave me this quote (see below) to read.....pretty cool....I love to color mandalas.
Robear was a big inspiration to me. He is so calm and positive. He has been seeing Dr. Nemeh weekly. Have you ever heard of him??
check him out here:
http://tinyurl.com/3ykogy
He told Robear he had a tumor on his pancreas without Robear telling him anything.
I am going to this healing service with Robear on November 17th with Dr. Nemeh.
He and his sister got us tickets. Robear is combining traditional medicine (radiation) with energy medicine.

anyway, read the quote below.
and have a great day.
Love,
Michele




There is more than one
path
leading to life after life,
there is more than one
path
to love.
there is more than one
path
to find the other half
of the self in another
human being.

-A Female Nootka Native American

No comments: