Friday, October 12, 2007

Spiritual Community


I love Jacquelyn Small....I got to spend a weekend with her about 10 years ago.

It was really powerful. Hope you like the note below.

I really wish we could all be "real " with each other.

I do not like "head games."...........we all have people that like to play them in our lives I guess............. I am feeling grateful for "my soul group" here with me in this lifetime....because they are willing to share and risk the depth with me and just let me be me.....thankyou...thankyou and thankyou!!!!

read below......

Namaste,

Michele

SPIRITUAL COMMUNITY
by Jacquelyn Small, Eupsychia Institute

At certain points along their journey, people begin to crave a larger context. And, for many, now is one of those times. They long to be in the supportive and joyful company of others who are seekers like themselves. ..............

One of the first signs you're becoming a soul-infused personality is that you begin to long for and sense you are part of a larger family of spiritual adventurers, even if you haven't found them yet. And when you actually do meet these fellow travelers, you'll feel a deep sense of familiarity and aliveness; you'll fall "in Love." This is an expanded kind of Love, beyond codependence, ­the possessiveness and exclusive nature of "special relationships." There is a sense of shared purpose and there's room to love a whole lot of people all at once. You are part of a "soul group." [excerpt from AWAKENING IN TIME, pg. 249-250]

No comments: