Tuesday, December 18, 2007

happy birthday!


This is a picture of my dear friend Sherri......and me ....., Marko's sippy cup and Leslie's styling hairdo at Leslie's baby shower.
She is a true friend through and through.
If I had one word to describe her, it would be loyalty.
She is the most loyal person that I have ever known.
We met in the 7th grade in Medina.....She was Sherri Frysinger then.....now she is Sherri Lennon.
She married the John Lennon.
We lived together for a year after college........later she fell in love with John.
got engaged and moved to Columbus.
I had the honor of being her Maid of Honor.
They have three beautiful kids and live in Powell, Ohio.
Happy Birthday Sherri.
December 18th is a special day.....you and my old friend Reed share that birthday.
Thanks for being such a giving and loyal friend.
Sherri just sent up a very generous package for our Christmas projects!!
We have to get together soon....it has been way too long!!!
love,
Michele

No comments: