Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Merry Christmas!!!


Above is a very special friend of mine, Kate Vogl and her beautiful family.
She has been my friend since junior high.
Below is the note that she sent out in her Christmas card.....it really touched me....
hope you enjoy it too.
love,
Michele

Things We Should Know By Now:

Jim: The closer you get to your MBA graduation date, the farther away it seems.
Especially when you take Finance the semester before you graduate.

Kate: It's the string of lights at the top of the tree that'll go out. and no, they haven't invented cordless Christmas tree lights yet.

Jen (in eighth grade and all that): If Mom didn't figure out hearsay in law school, she's not going to be much help for Mock Trial.

Julia (in sixth grad and lovin' being able to rule the -elementary-school):
So I've weighed my presents on a scale and checked a website to guess what everything is,
and I still can't figure out what I'm getting!

Happy (Kitty): Do you know where all the birds at the feeder go when that nice lady lets me out the door?

Looking forward to 2008! My first short story "The Accessory" appears in Blue Earth Review's Spring 2008 issue.
And I start teaching at the Loft Literary Center in January.
check out my course at www.loft.org

No comments: