Saturday, December 29, 2007

Relationships


Sometimes people come into your life
and you know right away that they were
meant to be there,to serve some sort of
purpose, teach you a lesson,or to help
you figure out who you are or who you
want to become. You never know who
these people may be possibly your
roommate, neighbor, professor, long lost
friend, lover, or even a complete stranger,
but when you lock eyes with them, you
know at that very moment they will affect
your life in some profound way.
~Author Unknown

1 comment:

Captain54 said...

Hello Iwas trying to figure out how to browse people with similiar
interests which I didnt have slightest clue how to do until I clicked grateful dead on my page and a whole bunch of people came up
So anyways i read some of your stuff and looks like u have great career as nurse
also it was a few months ago I first heard of the word Namaste'
believe it or not,im 55 and college educated,must be beccause of being a dead head all these yrs
I acctually heard the word from someone on Myspace
I was also trying toadd links and get more views for my site I dont seem to have much luck
Have a great day
Jerry in NY