Wednesday, April 15, 2009

On Growth


This is a picture of a very old friend/neighbor and I. Darrin and I have known each other since preschool days. He lived across the street from me growing up and we used to walk to school together in the first grade. Later on in life, he would drive me home from Ohio State during holiday breaks. Anyway, he stopped by to say "hello" last week when he and his boys were visiting his parents. It was good to see him.

hope you like the words below!!!

Namaste,

Michele





The Caterpillar and Alice looked at each other for some time in silence: at last the Caterpillar took the hookah out of its mouth, and addressed her in a languid, sleepy voice.

`Who are YOU?' said the Caterpillar.

This was not an encouraging opening for a conversation. Alice replied, rather shyly, `I--I hardly know, sir, just at present-- at least I know who I WAS when I got up this morning, but I think I must have been changed several times since then.'

-from Alice's adventures in Wonderland and Through the Looking-Glass by Lewis Carroll

No comments: