Monday, April 27, 2009

On Miracles


Mira took this picture on Saturday.......such a beautiful weekend.

Sometimes I get frustrated when I have to work on the weekend....but when I get there....I always see small miracles....and know why I needed to go. I hope you enjoy the words below.

Namaste,

Michele



Real moments of holiness happen when we experience moments of wholeness with ourselves, our environment, or another person. As you go through your day, look for holy moments and everyday miracles - the hug your child gives you for no reason at all; a flock of birds flying past a cloud; the beautiful array of fruits and vegetables the earth has produced that are awaiting you at the supermarket; the song on the radio that gives you just the message you've been needing to hear; the lone yellow dandelion bursting through the crack in the concrete sidewalk.

Barbara De Angelis
From the article "Connecting Moment by Moment"

No comments: