Monday, March 12, 2007

The Lazy Man's Guide to Enlightenment

This book is truly amazing. I don't think it is available anymore....but it is online in full text.
see the link below...after the very short summary of the ideas from this brilliant book.
Have a great day!!! love, Michele




by Thaddeus Golas, 1972


Even Lazier

A selection of reminders from the text:


We are equal beings and the universe is our relations with each other.



What am I doing on a level of consciousness where this is real?



No resistance.



Love as much as you can from wherever you are.



Whether I am conscious of it or not, I am one with the cause of all that exists.



Whether I feel it or not, I am one with all the love in the universe.



Love is the only dimension that needs to be changed



Go beyond reason to love: it is safe. It is the only safety.



All states of consciousness are available right now.



It's always within us to relate this way.



Enlightenment doesn't care how you get there.



Whatever you are doing, love yourself for doing it.



There is nothing you need to do first in order to be enlightened.



This, too, can be experienced with a completely expanded awareness.



I wouldn't deny this experience to the One Mind.



What did you think it was that needed to be loved?



When you learn to love hell, you will be in heaven.



Thank you, brothers and sisters, for letting my consciousness be in this place.


below is the link to the entire book!!

http://freespace.virgin.net/sarah.peter.nelson/lazyman/lazyman.html

No comments: