Monday, January 5, 2009

Great winds across the sky


This is a picture of my friend(Carlos), and his girlfriend(Vivian..who is now my friend too!), Carlos' mom(Pilar), and me.
It was taken last year sometime when they were here visiting. I forgot about it until Vivian posted it on her facebook yesterday. I love Vivian and Carlos...they are both free spirits.
I got to see Carlos yesterday as he visited our friend Robear at the Hospice of the Western Reserve yesterday....all the way from California. Carlos is a wonderful friend with such fun and happy energy....he brightens a room by his presence........ and we needed that last evening.
hope you like the words below.
Love,
Michele



Sometimes I go about pitying myself
And all the time
I am being carried on great winds across the sky

- Chippewa proverb

No comments: