Thursday, January 8, 2009

Our spiritual journey

Mira took this picture at the bowling alley last week with her friends.
I thought that it looked pretty cool.




I was watching Oprah yesterday because Elizabeth Lesser was on (founder of Omega Institute.)
below is something that really stuck with me.....I will post the link to the show also.
Have a great day!!!!
Namaste,
Michele



After the plane crashed, John says he saw people strapped into their seats, burning. As he watched, he says he noticed what appeared to be auras leaving their bodies, some brighter than others. "I thought, 'The brightness and dimness of the auras were how one lives one's life,' so to speak," he says. "That's one of the major things that really has changed within me ... I want to live my life so my aura, when it leaves, is very bright."

Elizabeth believes the colorful auras were people who fully lived their lives. "What the world needs are people who have come alive. That's what we all need to do to become fully ourselves," she says. "Alive. Joyful. Present in every moment."

http://www.oprah.com/dated/oprahshow/oprahshow_20081117_spiritual

No comments: