Friday, January 23, 2009

DeJa Vu



Once again, Mira has forgotten her lunch (fourth time this year.)
In keeping with family policy, she received a boxed lunch......(with a box inside a box and all kind of shipping materials inside and a calendar marking this special occasion....the ladies in the office liked it so much that they asked if they could put bows on it....) I am very certain that she will not forget her lunch again!!!
have a great day and enjoy the quote below!!!
Peace to you,
Michele


"If we couldn't laugh, we would all go insane."- Jimmy Buffett

1 comment:

LynneF said...

This made me laugh. I used to forget my lunch about once a month all year long, year after year until I was in about 10th grade, and my mom always just drove it to the school and never even complained about the inconvenience. Is our parents' generation from another planet or species? (Segue to your next post, which I have seen before but still makes me laugh.)