Saturday, January 12, 2008

I did not get the script!!!

above is our new studio/office.
and below is a really cool quote.
I have always felt that I was dropped here on earth and did not get the script that everyone else got.
I am reading from my script and it is so "odd" compared to the other scripts.
I guess over the years , I am learning to accept the script error ( or what I once thought was an error) and actually have learned to appreciate it...and love it.
read the quote below.
Love,
Michele

True Self

If we could completely identify with the false self, it wouldn't cause us distress--it would just be who we are. The pain it causes arises from something deeper within us that feels constricted by this identity and suffers when we are not living fully. This deeper intelligence within us feels the pain of being caught in a web of stories and beliefs, scripts and behaviors that cuts us off from our true nature and potential. If we do not realize the expansive possibilities that are our birthright, we suffer.

-- from John Welwood's Toward a Psychology of Awakening,
(Shambhala, 2002, 140).

No comments: